Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blog Reflections


My first blog post (http://petersenreadingblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/reading-blog-one.html) best exemplifies my reading, writing, and comprehensive capabilities, this is because in this blog I give specific details about the characters and the story. In this blog I connect the setting in the beginning of the book to my own cul-de-sac. I also explain how there is a lot more detail in the book than in the movie, and explain how the characters are a lot easier to understand. This meets the expectations of analysis because I evaluate and describe the book so far.

My goals for blogging and reading next trimester are to just simply do more of it. Next tri I won’t have marching band to attend every afternoon, so it will be easier to fit in time to read. Some areas I will need to improve on are my writing skills, because I am not capable of making stuff up to try to make something longer, I like writing in a straight to the point format. I will also need to work on my comprehensive capabilities, because I sometimes have trouble understanding who is doing or saying what.

No comments:

Post a Comment