Monday, September 30, 2013

Book Recommendations

               So far in my book in my book (halfway through) it has really been interesting to find out more about Harry and his friends and relatives than the movies tell. Now that I have actually been reading the book and thinking back to the movie I realize there are some things so far that are in the movie that are not in the book. I think the book is a lot more gripping and easier to latch onto the characters than the movie. Just the book itself is full of detail and description, and I have never latched on to a character in a book as much as I have in this. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting a great read, or anyone who has wathced the movies but never read the books.

3 comments:

  1. I have read this book before. I agree with you that it is a great book. I would recommend this book to anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the movies very action packed and alot of drama with the other houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen all of the movies, I've only seen a couple and I thought they were very interesting and good but I think I should probably think I should read the books first but since they are so long I probably would never evenn finish them.

    ReplyDelete